Going online is now the fastest and most convenient way for banking transactions and activating prepaid cards. Imagine how many hours you can save when you do it over the internet instead of going to the company. So now, we’ll show you how to activate cards on MyPrepaidBalance.
If this is your first time getting a prepaid gift card, then this article is for you. MyPrepaidBalance will help you manage your cards online and in the most convenient way.
Keep on reading and learn the process with in a few seconds.
For more tips, tricks, tech guides and tutorials, visit thefoundershive.com official page.
How to Activate Cards on MyPrepaidBalance
Since MyPrepaidBalance’s purpose is to provide you help when it comes to managing your cards, you may want to add all your cards to it. But before that, you must ensure that your cards are activated especially if it is newly purchased.
So here’s how you can activate a card on MyPrePaidBalance.
- On your computer, open your preferred browser. You may use Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge for this kind of transaction.
- Then, access the myprepaidbalance official website.
- Once you reach the page, fill in your personal information including your card’s details. You may need to enter the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address – to receive the activation confirmation
- Ship Report Order Number – the number written on the box that arrived with the cards.
- Total Amount – listed in the last line of your “Detail” section on your large order receipt
- Verify that the information you have entered are correct.
- Then click “Activate” button.
- Once done, wait for the activation confirmation that will be sent to the email you have provided.
- That’s it! Your cards are now activated.
Bonus: MyPrepaidBalance has a dedicated application for Andoid and iOS devices. If you want to get it for faster accessibility, then you can download it from the Google Play Store (for Android) or App Store (for iOS).
Managing your cards can now be easily done online, but may also be risky at time. So, beware of going online while doing transactions on your cards. Always secure your personal information as well as your card’s details.
In case you have questions, please let us know in the comment box below.
“Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people that they don’t like.”― Will Rogers